Wednesday, 05 September 2012 00:03
The Sunday Quran classes will resume on Sunday September the 16th. Details of the program are as follows:
- Date: Every Sunday
- Time: 2 hours before Zuhr prayer
- Location: Waverley Grand Mosque
- Levels: 3 levels (from Surah Al-Nas – to advanced Surahs)
- Age: 5 years and up
- Focus: Proper recitation and memorization
- Additional: Special “Hafiz” program for advanced levels.
- Instructors: Atef Ibrahim, Ala Ibrahim, El-Mehdi, Badri and others
- Annual fees: $20.00/child (payable to MIA).
For registration: Contact:
Click here for registration form